|The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Tororrow Belongs to Me
|Studio album by The Sensational Alex Harvey Band
||1975 LP released on Vertigo Records, 1993 German CD reissue released on PolyGram. UK 2002 reissue released on Mercury Records
||The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, David Batchelor
|The Sensational Alex Harvey Band chronology
|The Impossible Dream
|Tomorrow Belongs to Me
"Tomorrow Belongs To Me" is the fifth album by The Sensational Alex harvey Band. It was released in 1975. The album was released separately on CD, but can be hard to find. However, the album is widely available on a 2 in 1 album, the other album being "The Impossible Dream".
- "Action Strasse" (Alex Harvey, Alistair Cleminson, Hugh McKenna) 3:12
- "Snake Bite" (Alex Harvey) 3:55
- "Soul In Chains" (David Batchelor, Alistar Cleminson, Alex Harvey, Hugh McKenna) 3:55
- "The Tale of The Giant Stoneater" (Alex harvey, Hugh McKenna) 7:20
- "Ribs and Balls" (Chris Glen, Alex Harvey) 1:51
- "Give My Compliments To The Chef" (Alex Harvey, Alistair Cleminson, Hugh McKenna) 5:32
- "Shark's Teeth" (Alex Harvey, Alistair Cleminson) 5:54
- "Shake That Thing" (Alex Harvey) 3:30
- "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" (Fred Ebb, John Kander) 4:14
- "To Be Continued...(Hail Vibrania!)" (Alex Harvey, Alistar Cleminson) 0:50
- Aley Harvey – Lead vocals, guitar, harmonica
- Zal Cleminson – Guitar, backing vocals
- Chris Glen – Bass guitar, backing vocals
- Hugh McKenna – Keyboards, synthesizer, backing vocals
- Ted McKenna – Drums, percussion, backing vocals
- David Batchelor – Producer
- Peter Sweettenham, Dennis Weinreich, Ray Hendriksen – Engineer
- Barry St. John, Liza Strike, Vicki brown – Backing vocals on "Action Strasse" & "Soul In Chains"
- Derek Wadsworth - String and brass arrangements
- Dave Field - Sleeve illustration
- Jack Wood - Art direction
The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Tororrow Belongs to Me
UK Vertigo 9102 003 stereo (1975).
Album produced by David Batchelor and The Sensational Alex Harvey Band.
The vinyl record attains a strong excellent grading, suggesting few plays.
Audio quality is very clear and strong throughout.
Both record centre labels are clean and unmarked.
The albums laminated hinged cover is in excellent condition, displaying only minor signs of wear.
The album cover has a strong, undamaged hinge and spine, displaying very clear printed script.