|Space - Magic Fly
|Studio album by Space (French cover not for sale)
||Disco, electro, synthpop, experemental
||Disques Vogue (France) Pye (UK)
||Jean Philippe Ilisco
"Magic Fly" is the first studio album by French band Space. It was released in April 1977 by Disques Vogue in France, and Pye International in the UK. The album reached #11 on the UK Albums Chart and included the hit single of the same name, which had reached #2 on the UK Singles Chart. There are guest appearances on the album by acclaimed soul singer Madeline Bell, which helped elevate the album's success in the '70s disco circuit.
The hit single of the same name was used as the main theme of the original Chinese version of Jackie Chan's 1978 film Snake in the Eagle's Shadow.
- "Fasten Seat Belt" - 5:58
- "Ballad For Space Lovers" - 2:16
- "Tango In Space" - 4:28
- "Flying Nightmare" - 3:31
- "Magic Fly" - 4:18
- "Velvet Rape" - 4:27
- "Carry On, Turn Me On" - 8:18
All tracks composed by Ecama
- Didier Marouani (as Ecama) – keyboards, synthesizers
- Roland Romanelli – keyboards, synthesizers
- John Edwards — bass
- Joe Hammer — drums
- Madeline Bell – vocals
- Jean Phillippe Illiesco – producer
- Patrick Fraigneau – engineer, mixing
- Jerome Corbier – remastering
- André Perriat – remastering
Space - Magic Fly
UK Pye International NSPL 28232 stereo (1977).
Album produced by Jean-Philippe Iliesco.
The vinyl record attains a strong excellent grading, suggesting few plays.
Audio quality is very clear and strong throughout.
Both record centre labels are clean and unmarked.
The album cover is in excellent condition, displaying only minor signs of wear.
The album cover's spine displays average signs of wear.
The original inner sleeve is perfectly presented.